CareerMount platform can activate job wrapping service to update the jobs from multiple ATSes and other sources.
Job spider software will revisit source jobs listing daily or more frequently and synchronize vacancies with a career site. Job wrapping technology allows job content clean up, conversion and additional taxonomy categorization for SEO and job search options.
Job scraping quality & delivery monitoring is included to ensure correct job spidering and posting. Popular support issues requiring updates:
– job data structure is updated: i.e. job title listing is removed or changed
– ATS listing is unavailable, i.e. temporary down
– ATS switched to new technology
– sudden drop in job numbers
Visit job wrapping service website:
– job scraping in US.
– job scraping in UK.
Indeed jobs get indexed by Google faster than your career site pages and your SEO suffers. Unique jobs from your website become duplicate of Indeed content cached earlier. Which reduces the amount of relevant content cached, decreases your search engines positions and diminishes targeted job seeker traffic.
Aggregators are great to help your site get applications fast, but they will undermine your SEO and value of your site in the long run.
Traffic vs conversions
Review the number of visits from aggregator site. Check the bounce rate, time spent on site and actual applications you are getting.
CareeMount offers its clients to limit jobs broadcasted to only those visited by Google bot / cached. Which would get your vacancies indexed before Indeed does.
Client applicant tracking system is linked to Career Site solution to automate job synchronization and publish candidate applications directly to database.
Jobs XML via FTP
Active job postings are retrieved securely on a daily basis from FTP server.
Applications to ATS URL
Job apply button takes candidates directly to ATS application URL for further form submission.
CareerMount software provides following job search engine optimization features:
- Spider friendly URLs
- Mega Tags, titles, headings and text content optimization
- Google sitemap.xml generation
- Robots.txt editing
- Automatically analyses jobs content and optimizes for popular job specific keywords (i.e. job titles, functions, locations).
- Unlimited number of phrase-based landing pages
- Internal linking structure based on keywords popularity and jobs indexing status (Google cache) and keywords search for on website.